Marketing Project Manager
Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
Location: London (Brentford) Office based, some work from home flexibility
Industry: Medical Devices, Surgical
Salary: Competitive salary, 50% bonus, laptop, pension.
As a Marketing/Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- supporting ongoing marketing projects including corporate branding, product messaging, sales tool development and content writing for social media
- Adapting to different products and markets on a daily basis
- Develop in-depth knowledge of each through clinical publications, online research and discussions with physicians and clients.
- Identifying and tracking market trends
- Looking after existing customers with the potential to win new customers in the future
- A mixture of marketing, project management and sales
To apply for the role of Marketing/Project Manager, you will ideally have:
- Experience in sales & marketing SURGICAL is a must
- 3+ years of sales experience
- If you have little marketing experience, marketing qualifications or degree would be huge
- Commutable to west London
- Must be passionate about the science and industry with a creative mind yet commercially astute
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Marketing/Project Manager, APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role contact Charles on +44(0)203 8000 514 or Charles@projectusconsulting.com for a confidential chat.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.