Description & Requirements
Software Architect & Technical Lead located in Oxford wanted for cutting edge medical device company. Looking for someone to join a small, exciting team of skilled developers and software developers, testers and engineers.
Work collaboratively within small specialised project teams, and as a Software Architect, you will take a lead technical role and driving the design of our Clients’ products and improving the operation of the R&D group, getting involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle
Essential Skills and Behaviours
- Expert in Java development or similar language but passionate in all aspects of software
- Experience of designing system architecture, developing software and understanding the full software development lifecycle
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
Advantageous Skills and Behaviours
- Software qualifications or equivalent (Software certifications, Programming, Computer science degree)
- Experience developing medical devices or working in a regulated industry
Work for a global brand with some of the most innovative software used in imaging and cancer centres worldwide. Be rewarded for creativity in a company that values their employees as their greatest asset, while celebrating and encouraging innovation and inspiration.
Salary: Generous; dependent on experience.
Interested? Contact in confidence: firstname.lastname@example.org