Job Title: Managing Director
Industry: Medical Devices (mobility- Wheelchair market)
Salary: Competitive Salary and benefits.
This Managing director role offers the opportunity to sculpt and build a sales team focused on the wheelchair market. This company offers the stability of a global entity and the freedom and agility of a start-up. My client is going through a period of extensive growth and is looking for someone to help the company develop and expand their business interests in Denmark.
As Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing the Danish organization
- P&L responsibility
- Creating regional sales and service plans (short and mid-time) in alignment with business objectives / breaking down the strategy and overall targets on sales and service employees
- Transform the overall business strategy in local strategy
- Identifying trends and opportunities driving change
- Participation in international projects and cross border cooperation, respectively regarding new targets, concepts and plans
- Acquiring new business partners and potential customers, identifying new customer opportunities together with the team
To apply for the role of Managing Director you will ideally have:
- Proven work experience / track record as a regional or area sales manager or similar senior sales role in REHAB / Medtec industry
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing people / sales teams
- (After sales) service experience and understanding
- Clear customer focus and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to steer performance management and profitability / figure and result driven
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Sales representative APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role contact Drew on email@example.com for a confidential conversation or call 02038000519
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.