Job Title: Clinical Specialist – Interventional Devices
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £££ competitive basic + bonus + pension +many more!
Can you see yourself providing clinical support whilst working for a global leader in stroke intervention with market-leading products and an industry-leading pipeline?
Due to company growth, we are currently recruiting for an experienced scrub nurse or interventional radiographer to support cases in the operating theatre, provide training and education in NHS and private hospitals and provide marketing support at conferences and industry workshops across the UK.
It is a unique entry into industry career opportunity focused on improving physician and patient outcomes with a fantastic range of products.
London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Nottingham, Liverpool, Sheffield, Coventry, Essex, Oxford and more
In this role you will:
- You will build strong collaborative links, offer valuable support to physicians, interventional radiologists, scrub nurses and sales teams across the UK.
- Provide clinical guidance in operating theatres and at national conferences
- Understand market trends, the healthcare environment and competitor activity within the endovascular therapy
To apply for the role of Clinical Sales Specialist:
- You should hold a nursing degree or similar qualification, with at least 2 years' clinical experience with healthcare/medical devices
- You will be friendly, dynamic, knowledgeable and extremely personable.
- Excellent communication skills are required, as well as a high degree of organisation and self-motivation.
- A strong customer focus, and ability to professionally represent the company in interactions with customers and other stakeholders is essential.
The company offers a competitive range of benefits including a fantastic pension scheme, and a flexible benefits scheme
Week commencing 29th July 2019
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Sales Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Koya Harvey for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 510 or email via email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.