Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Field Service Engineer – Robotics
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Extremely Competitive Salary, great bonus and benefits.
You will be working as a Field Service Engineer making up part of the national field service team in an exciting Medical Device manufacturer.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, servicing and installing highly advanced Medical Device systems.
- Repairing and scheduling preventive maintenance visits.
- Providing a professional service to customers at all times.
- Documenting all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submitting paperwork on a timely basis.
To apply for the role of a Field Service Engineer you will have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ service experience with Medical Equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, be able to demonstrate initiative, and ability to learn.
- A full driving licence.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Field Service Engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today!
For more information about the role contact Simon on 02038000507 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus is the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.