Industry: Endovascular and Peripheral Intervention Devices
An urgent position has just opened with a global leader in peripheral interventional & vascular medical devices who are expanding their team following a record quarter. They are in search of a highly skilled Territory Manager or Product Specialist looking to:
- Deliver strong sales of the vascular and PI portfolio by selling into hospitals, private clinics universities and health centres
- Build and manage relationships with KOLs across the territory
- Attend industry conferences and pioneer new product uptake for newly approved & existing devices
- Utilize their network of vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists to increase market share
- Support vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists in the operating room
This is a great opportunity to enter a high-growth environment with fantastic products and a strong pipeline.
To apply for the role of Territory Manager Netherlands you must have:
- Strong Endovascular/endovenous/peripheral device sales experience
- Network with vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists
- Fluent English & Dutch
- Significant and demonstrable sales achievements
- Skilled in Business Development with extensive knowledge of industry and market
Interview Dates: 18th and 19th June 2019
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Territory Manager (Netherlands) APPLY today.
For more information about the role, email me on email@example.com or call Koya Harvey for a confidential chat on +44203 8000 510 today.
Due to high volumes, only relevant candidates will be contacted.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.