Running a team of field sales professionals can be challenging, this doubles when it comes to managing a team across different countries.
It needs to be brought into the interview process so there is mutual understanding.
It must be part of your interview process, below are a few points to think about getting right when it comes to managing internationally.
• Different national holidays
• Taking August off
• Address someone formally in Switzerland
• Style of work – i.e. lunches in Spain
• Time zone
• Assessing activity
• Sharing of date
• Simply, does it work and does it aim in saving or earning business.
• Do they have the talent or is it an effort issue, if you agree on minimums it sets the foundation.
Face to face
• Make the effort and spend time with them, guide and coach situationally.
• Very easy to use technology to support and solve issues at a moment’s notice
• Agree on times to catch up.
• There must be an agreed level of trust.
• Without this, either you or someone else should find a new job or company!!!
Upgrade your recruitment process with pioneering recruitment technology.
Reduce time-to-hire by 58% using our AI smart automation and video pre-screening software, Projectus Edge. Using 54 years of scientific research, benefit from behavioural assessments of long-term performance indicators and company fit against unique benchmarks for each vacancy and the behavioural profiles of your current team. Get a stronger guarantee on the right hire for you and save thousands in recruitment costs with improved staff retention across your business.
Pioneering recruitment technology for world leaders in technology. Makes sense, doesn’t it?