We’ve got an exciting opportunity for an Ultrasound Application Specialist (Sonographer) at a global market leader in ultrasound medical technology! You’ll get the chance to work with pioneering ultra-high frequency technology and train with the latest technological advancements in the sector.
Want a refreshing and rewarding career? This is a chance to progress in a company enjoying huge growth. They offer a vibrant work culture and recognised training opportunities that accommodate flexible work schedules. They’re dedicated to managing personal development and providing support to achieve maximum growth.
Job Description for the Ultrasound Application Specialist (Sonographer)
The Sonographer (Ultrasound Application Specialist) is responsible for the pre and post-sale customer support of applications and products. Duties include:
Duties and Responsibilities for the Ultrasound Application Specialist (Sonographer) include:
- Supporting product demonstrations in medical facilities including clinics, private offices and hospitals.
- Assisting with product training for field Sales Representatives.
- Delivering post-sales installation training and customer retention activities when required
- Supporting tradeshow and wider marketing activities.
- Providing customer feedback to Marketing.
- Completing administrative activities when necessary
Experience and Skills Required for the Ultrasound Application Specialist (Sonographer) include:
- Experienced Sonographer
- At least 2 years related work experience
- Extensive customer interface and training skills
- Extensive interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ultrasound teaching experience would be a bonus
- Experience in commercial applications (desirable)
- Able to work independently
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Do not miss out on this career propelling opportunity as an Ultrasound Application Specialist (Sonographer) today!
If you have any further queries regarding this Ultrasound Application Specialist (Sonographer) role please call Dan on: 0203 500 0508
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.