Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Location: UK wide however ideal location is London for this role
Industry: Medical Devices - Gynaecology
Salary: Offering a highly competitive basic salary of £35k - £50k - depending on experience, up to 5% commission on all sales (uncapped) expected year 1 commission of £16k, company car, pension scheme, 25 days annual leave.
This is a superb opportunity to work with a very niche product who are the only company in the world selling this product! This company are a leading developer and manufacturer of a wide array of medical treatment systems and light aesthetics. Their products are used to provide a diverse range of treatment applications such as hair removal and skin care.
Their innovative devices help individuals improve their quality of life and improve patient outcomes. An excellent company to work for offering fantastic benefits, very competitive salaries and opportunities for career progression and development.
Job Description & Responsibilities of the Territory Sales Manager:
This is a highly interesting and niche sector and as a medical sales executive you will need a great track record of success in medical equipment sales - ideally GYNAECOLOGY or obstetrics - to hospitals across the UK (in particular in the London region). This is a NEW product launch in the UK so the opportunity to bring a completely new product to market so overall a fantastic opportunity and achievement if successful.
Some of the main responsibilities are as follows:
Focusing initially on the private healthcare market
New business capital sales
- Proactive sales of high quality and medical devices - capital equipment in to a range of different departments across the UK - ideally would have contacts and experience of selling directly in to the main Hospitals in London.
- Build loyal relationships with Stakeholders, Procurement, gynaecologists, obstetricians and nurses.
- To report activity to the UK sales and marketing manager weekly
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical, healthcare and aesthetic sector.
Candidate Must Have's for the Territory Sales Manager:
- Proven sales experience selling capital medical devices or business to business sales experience
- 3 or more years' experience selling within OB/GYN
- Motivated and driven
- Honest and hardworking
- Someone who will go the "extra mile"
- Customer orientated
If this is something that interests you apply now and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity for a long term career!
Deadline Monday 16th May 2016
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512