Job Title: Territory Manager in Orthopaedics - Biologics
Location: North of England
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 plus very achievable and generous quarterly incentives and annual commission (uncapped). Car allowance, laptop, iPhone 6, pension, healthcare.
We've got a rare role in a growing industry - ortho biologics, with a company making its mark in the UK market. They have a genuinely very unique product line with patents differentiating themselves from the rest of the competition. The team work very closely together to support each other and share best practice.
Job Description for the Territory Manager in Orthopaedics - Biologics
- Reporting into the Northern Regional Manager
- Selling into key accounts in the North with a focus in the Yorkshire & North East
- To sell the complete ortho biologics range
- To acquire in depth product knowledge of own and competitor products
- Technical case support during operations - providing surgeons with solutions
Experience and Skills Required for the Territory Manager in Orthopaedics - Biologics
- Must have 1-2 years orthopaedic sales experience, ideally joint revision, trauma or foot & ankle
- Demonstrable sales track record
- Must be energetic and not stuck in their ways
- Creative and determined
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Territory Manager in Orthopaedics - Biologics Today!
Deadline for applications Thursday 28th January 2016
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call David Ebanks on: 0203 8000511 or 07585 604713.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.