Job Title: Territory manager - Orthopaedics
Location: Devon and Cornwall
Industry: Medical Devices
Type: Perm/Contract - Permanent
Salary: £30-42,000k dependant on experience + 20% OTE, Company car scheme, pension, Healthcare and more.
- Provide technical support in theatre for KOL's
- Directly supporting and promoting a Hip & Knee product range.
- Promoting the Brand across the patch.
- Training of surgeons and other scrub staff.
Candidate Must Have's
- Theatre experience essential. Minimum 1 years' experience of orthopaedic theatres.
- Would be ideal / advantageous if had some familiarity with Knee/hip procedures.
- Commercial acumen, an appreciation of budgetary and cost issues surrounding theatres and surgical procedures.
- Computer skills, MS Office.
- Presentation skills with modern presentation media.
- Workshop/demonstration skills/training skills.
- Good working knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
Candidate Nice to Have's
Bsc degree or Certified scrub nurse or ODA, professional training in a medical environment preferred.
- Close knit team
- Excellent products and service
- European company experience huge growth
Apply now by sending your CV to us below!
Contact details: 0203 8000 507
Name: Simon Broadway