You will be proactive Audio Visual Technician who is a confident individual, comfortable in dealing with senior hospital staff members including nurses and senior consultant surgeons; to join global leading advanced technology manufacturer.
A strong Audio Visual Technician who has understanding of computer systems both hardware and software, multimedia systems, audio, video and telecommunications (ICT). An electronic engineering background would be particularly of benefit.
- 2 years' experience within an Audio Visual environment.
- Ability to install integrated theatres and visual communication solutions in UK healthcare facilities.
- Ability to install bespoke visual communication systems such as video teaching links and networks and telemedicine applications in all major UK facilties.
- Observe Health, Safety and Welfare compliance.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant Policies and Procedures and internal standards
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems.
- Must be self-motivated, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and attention to detail.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined, an empathic communicator.
- Be proficient in the use of hand tools such as drills, saws, soldering irons.
- Ideal background would be in electronic/electrical engineering and mechanical engineering would be helpful.
Click to apply now if you are an Audio Visual Technician who is keen for new experiences, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
If you'd like a confidential chat or more information regarding this exciting opportunity call Rakesh Mistry at 0203-8000-509.