Our client are a very exciting start-up in medical technology for a new patent launching into a new and fast-growing niche within the Vascular space.
Backed by exceptional leadership and a fantastic Research and Development team our client has exciting platform to shake up this product area and to make huge differences for patients and care providers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, experienced and ambitious manager to join a highly innovative, start-up organisation that plans to develop products with significant competitive advantage with the potential to revolutionise the face of endovascular treatment.
This position is to play a pivotal role in the realisation of the product and into manufacturing and commercialisation.
This is an exciting and comprehensive project setting up the RAQA function from scratch.
Starting 2-3 days per week with opportunity to build to 4-5 days by month 3 (January).
2 year project (flexibility).
Job Description for the Technical Manager: RAQA
- The Technical Manager will be responsible for managing the further development of the endovascular technology from the tests and initial proof of concept to first in human studies.
- The Technical Manager will be working with the Head Medical Officer and Head of Engineering as well as managing 3rd party technology companies, manufacturing and quality functions.
- The role will project manage to obtain regulatory approvals such as CE marking, FDA approval and further approvals as the company commercialises.
- This role reports to the CEO and will be high profile with the board, management team and potential customers.
- Requires strong teamwork and leadership in an entrepreneurial and highly ethical environment.
Desired Skills and Experience for the Technical Manager: RAQA
- Experience of design, development and manufacturing of class 3 implantable medical devices.
- Ideally in the endovascular space.
- Start-up and/or SME experience/empathy a big advantage
- Regulatory and quality experience taking devices through the approval processes and to market.
- Experience of working on CE mark and post market studies.
- Able to work closely with and manage 3rd parties as well as recruit and manage a team as the company develops.
- Focussed and hands-on as well as strategic, solution oriented whilst thinking innovatively
- Well organised, with an eye for the detail, able to create and execute short and long term plans
- A strong and clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills who is composed
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Technical Manager: RAQA.
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call James Powell on: 0203 8000509
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.