Job Title: Southern European Sales Manager
Location: South Europe
Industry: Healthcare IT
Salary: COMPETITIVE + bonus
You will be working as a Territory Manager South Europe in a company which develops healthcare software
As a Southern European Sales Manager, you will be responsible for
- Attaining and exceeding annual sales targets and other scorecard metrics
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for each strategic account, then drive the execution of that plan to success
- Engage with C-suite customer leadership and heads of departments (e.g., radiology) to position our strategic value proposition.
- Co-sell with Partners as needed to develop qualified leads into realized deals both in and out of RFx purchasing cycles.
- Achievement of Annual sales order intake quotas/targets
- Meets or exceeds the order intake target associated with the territory
- Manages cost of sale vs. budget
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts using Salesforce CRM System
- Accurately forecasts sales prospects according to product, timeline, and value
- Communicates clearly and effectively with management regarding risks and upside
- Growth of pipeline
- Identifies potential business opportunities (i.e. prospecting)
- Manages the strategic sales cycle
- Engages Executives and other key stakeholders to develop new account opportunities
- Cultivates relationships with management of new and prospective accounts building credibility and trust
- Responsiveness to customer issues and management of escalations and critical deliverables
- Maintains a knowledge of competitive and relevant market data
- Maintaining high-quality Account Plans
- Timely and accurate development and maintenance of opportunity plans
- Upkeep of relevant information on salesforce.com
- Prepares and submits sales reports
To apply for the role of Southern European Sales Manager you will have
- 4 or more years’ experience in a Healthcare software sales environment
- Proven track record of success in sales over a sustained period
- Understanding of Healthcare or IT Industry · Experience interacting at the C level
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A Self-Starter mentality
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Southern European Sales Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Jessica for a confidential chat on 0203 800 515 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.