Site Operations Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus, Car, 25 days holiday, Medical Insurance & more!
A brand new opportunity to work in a senior management role as the Site Operations Manager for a renowned leading organisation that boast a global reach with a local feel. We're looking for a Site Operations Manager to provide leadership and management for the site, ensuring safe and efficient use of the services and that production is maximised.
- Day to day management and leadership of the site, including the training and development of staff, setting and managing targets and clear deliverables.
- Ensuring compliance with MDD 93/42/EEC and maintenance of the Quality Management system (ISO 13485)
- Liaising and working closely with all KOL's, driving effective and consistent activity in all operational aspects of the site - ensuring delivery is to specification, in budget and on time.
- Demonstrate financial control, ability to challenge costs and deliver the plant and equipment in the most cost effective way.
- Production Manager/Site Manager Experience is essential
- Infection Control/Sterilisation experience is highly desired (not essential)
- Manufacturing within a heavily manual or regulated environment
- Change management and Customer facing experience is highly desirable
- LEAN awareness and Green Belt Certification highly desired
- Experience in modern manufacturing with the ability to challenge costs
Does this sound like you? Get in touch today to find out more!