We’ve got an exciting opportunity for Senior Software Validation Engineer at a leading market provider of medical device equipment. This opportunity will provide experience and training with the most cutting edge equipment on the market. You’ll be sure to enjoy this role with a competitive remuneration package and corporate benefits to equip you for success.
Job Description for the Senior Software Validation Engineer
The Senior Software Validation Engineer will be responsible for developing and reviewing software validation plans, test data, test protocols and test reports for embedded medical devices.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Senior Software Validation Engineer include:
- Executing test cases per protocol and documenting results
- Contributing to the design and implementation of Software Validation processes on projects
- Collaborating with the Software Engineering team to ensure implementation and application of Software Validation principles throughout the development process
- Participating in the development & review of software requirements
- Providing technical direction & support for testing projects
Experience and Skills Required for the Senior Software Validation Engineer include:
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience in software engineering
- Previous Software engineering experience in a regulated industry: FDA 21 CFR 820, the Quality System Regulation, ISO 13485, and IEC 62304
- Practice in software testing, verification, and validation, including an understanding of "white box" and "black box" testing, test design, test tools and methods, test documentation, test management, test traceability, defect management and tracking.
- Knowledge in C/C++/Java programming languages and real-time operating systems such as QNX and Linux
- Previous involvement in defining test strategy, designing and developing test cases from software requirements, architecture designs, and code of complex embedded real-time systems.
- Technical ability to understand the mechanical, electrical and software of the system
- Experience in embedded software development, requirements specification and experience in using Static Code Analysis tools is preferred.
- Bachelor’s of Science in any of the following subjects (Electrical Engineering, System Engineering, Quality Engineering, Computer Science, Bioengineering)
- Organisational expertise and detailed orientated
- Solution focused with excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible diary as National & International travel may be required.
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Senior Software Validation Engineer Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Tim on: 0203 800 0501
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.