A superb opportunity for an ambitious regulatory and compliance professional to join an international leader in Medical Devices.
This is an opportunity to play a key role within a marquee organisation- enjoying huge career development and long term potential for growth with a company renowned for employee satisfaction.
Reporting into the QA & RC Manager you will enjoy a varied range of deliverables with an international focus to your work.
Job Title: Senior regulatory and Compliance Specialist
Location: South West
Salary: Circa 45K
Benefits: Comprehensive range of corporate benefits
The management and maintenance of Regulatory Compliance including:
- Regulatory Affairs registrations coordination
- MD Regulations and CMDR
- CAPA and Internal Audit and Supplier Audits,
- Compliance to ISO13485:2015, Japanese PMD Act
- Experience in the Quality / Regulatory arena at supervisory level or higher.
- Must have established experience and application in the requirements of the MDD, ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820
- Must have B.Sc. (Hons) degree, preferably in Science, Quality Assurance or Business Management. If not in QA, then some form of Quality Management qualification is required.
- Must be Lead Auditor Qualified to ISO13485 (Medical Devices) at a minimum.
If this huge opportunity sounds like the one for you then do not hesitate! APPLY NOW!
For questions regarding this role please call James Powell: 02038000509.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We are a niche business providing a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates within Medical Technology spaces.
We are passionate about finding the right role for you.