Job Title: Senior Quality Manager
Location: South Netherlands
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £70- 100k ….and much more!
You will be working as a Senior Quality Manager in a company which… You will be working within a multi-national organisation with one of the best company cultures within the industry.
As a Senior Quality Manager, you will be responsible for
- Managing the Quality organization and functions at the Centre of Operations for Europe
- Work to make sure the quality systems are compliant with all the practices
- Provides vision and leadership for strategic projects
- Take a leading role in implementation of all new techniques to develop the quality management systems
- Complete responsibility for trend and analysis of any Quality data
To apply for the role of Senior Quality Manager you will have
- Degree educated
- Possess a minimum of 9 years’ experience in quality for healthcare (medical devices and/or pharmaceuticals)
- Strong leadership as well as people management experience within a practical management role.
- Comprehensive understanding of the QSR, cGMP and ISO/MDD standards.
- Strong communications skills and possess the ability to influence people around you
- high competency of the English language (verbal & written).
- Ability to be part of a team and share the values of the global view of the company.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Senior Quality Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Isaac Davies Oliveck for a confidential chat on 0203 800 508 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.