Job Title: Territory Manager - Orthopaedics
Location: North East
Industry: Medical Devices
Type: Perm/Contract - Permanent
Salary: £40-50k dependant on experience + £20k uncapped OTE, Company car scheme, pension, Healthcare and more.
- Selling complete revision hip and knee portfolio into hospitals
- Develop relationships with key customers in orthopaedics
- 50% new business, 50% account development
- Run the patch link your own business
- Selling and demonstrating medical equipment into a clinical orthopaedics environment
- Business planning and time management to achieve
- Organising and conducting trainings, surgical/theatre participation, view surgeries and workshops
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Around 5 techincal cases a week.
- Spend large amounts of time in a theatre setting
- Build rapport with orthopaedic consultants and team members.
Candidate Must Have's
- Strong surgical sales experience - Orthopaedics preferred; Capital Sales or implant sales
- Proven track record in winning new business
- Stable career track record in sales or Orthopaedics
- History of achievement
- Orthopaedic experience
- Based within the morning East of England
- Candidates must be dynamic, credible, hard-working and with an excellent personality
Candidate Nice to Have's
- Existing relationships within the North East
- Close knit team
- Excellent products and service
- European company experience huge growth
Apply now by sending your CV to us below!
Contact details: 0203 8000 508
Name: Daniel Alexander