Job Title: Senior MRI Radiographer
Location: London & the South East
Job Type: Permanent Part Time (23hrs)
Salary: Highly Competitive & negotiable (dependant on experience.) Plus Competitive Corporate Benefits including salary increases, Pension, Healthcare, Child care vouchers, Life Insurance & more!
We've got an exciting opportunity for a Senior MRI Radiographer for a leading international medical device company dedicated to putting patient care at the heart of what they do. Our Client are proud to provide cutting edge imaging services to hundreds of thousands of people across the globe.
Want a rewarding career? Our Client are committed to their employees & their career goals. They promote a team environment with development opportunities to propel both your growth & business objectives. They value individual contributions & reward staff with a premium benefits package to equip you with tools for success & to encourage wellbeing.
Job Description for the Senior MRI Radiographer:
The Senior MRI Radiographer is responsible for the implementation of service quality developments & maintaining knowledge of new & current clinical practices.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Senior MRI Radiographer includes:
- Implementing service quality developments
- Maintaining an understanding of current research & new clinical practices
- Keeping on top of government guidelines & legislation
- Overseeing the training of all clinical staff.
- Supporting Senior Management with varying duties across the team when required
Experience and Skills Required for the Senior MRI Radiographer:
- Extensive experience in Skill Level 4
- Qualified in administering IV contrast
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Solid networking & relationship building skills
- Organised & motivated individual
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this career enhancing opportunity as a Senior MRI Radiographer in Medical Devices Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Catherine on: 0203 8000 512
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.