An exciting opportunity for a Senior Development Engineer to play a pivotal role within a rapidly developing SME within the Medical Device industry.
The client are enjoying continual success within their defined niche as they grow their product portfolio and strengthen and expand their presence in international markets.
This is a prime time to join as a senior member of the Engineering team.
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Benefits: Bonus and corporate benefits
- The Senior Development Engineer will lead on the detailed design & development of implant systems and product portfolio including the management of resources required for the projects.
- Management of design control and risk management via Quality Management Systems.
- Establish a full design system and processes to facilitate transfer into production and liaising with the production team to take ownership over the introduction of new devices.
- Technical liaison with the customer and their requirements, attendance at development meetings.
- Support technical investigations of customer complaints and technical requirements for regulatory submissions.
Reports to the Design Manager and leads and mentors a team of 3 Product Engineers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Leading the design process.
- End to end experience of the full life cycle of design through to development is key.
- Identification and analysis of to create design solutions in compliance with design specifications.
- Generation of technical reports
- Creating Designs and assessing existing designs using 3D and 2D CAD.
- An understanding of orthopaedics medical devices is an advantage.
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further questions regarding this role please call James Powell: 02038000509.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We are a niche business providing a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates within Medical Technology spaces.
We are passionate about finding the right role for you.