Job Title: Medical Device Sales Executive
Location: London and South East
Industry: Medical Devices - Patient Care
Package: Flexible depending on experience however very competitive package, pension, company car/car allowance, laptop, mobile phone, uncapped bonus opportunities, the chance to work with some state of the art medical equipment and join a fantastic and expanding well-established company.
Job Description & Responsibilities of the Sales Specialist in Patient monitoring:
This is a highly competitive sector and as a medical sales executive you will need a great track record of success in medical equipment sales - ideally consumables - to Hospitals across the region.
- Proactive sales of high quality blood pressure and heart monitors in to departments across London and the South East
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Secure new business as well as developing existing accounts
- Build loyal relationships with Stakeholders, Procurement, nurses, doctors, clinicians, application specialists and consultants across the board
- To be a fantastic ambassador for the company
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs while providing excellent customer care
- To reach sales targets and take a proactive approach to increasing sales.
Candidate Must Have's for the sales specialist in patient monitoring:
- Proven sales experience - ideally within the medical device sector (min 2 years' experience)
- Ideally a nursing background would be beneficial
- Proven track record in career to date
- Motivated and driven
- Hungry for success
This is a superb opportunity to work for a UK leading medical device distributor and a market leader for Ultrasound, X-ray systems and PACS systems. My Client are an exclusive supplier of world leading medical manufacturers, this company are able to provide state of the art products ranging from high end medical imaging diagnostic equipment, PAC's & RIS, medical consumables & diagnostic instruments. Also specialising in a range of patient monitoring equipment they are a very credible company who are growing at an extensive rate throughout the UK.
If this is something that interests you apply now and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity for a long term career
Deadline for all applications: Thursday 23rd Feb.
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512