We’ve got an opportunity for a Sales Specialist in Obstetrics for a global market leader in obstetrics medical equipment. You’ll work with equipment that supports mothers and babies at the precious moment of child birth across the UK.
Wish to advance your career? You’ll get exposure to the most qualified managers in the industry and the most innovative products on the market. As well, Our Client offer competitive corporate benefits to equip you for success and aid general wellbeing.
Job Description for the Sales Specialist in Obstetrics
Supported by a CEO with extensive UK experience, you’ll be working as a Sales Specialist in Women’s Health primarily helping to launch an arm of direct sales in the UK & Europe
Duties and Responsibilities for the Sales Specialist in Obstetrics
- Working with their flagship products and preparing for the launch of new obstetrics equipment on the market
- Identifying product selling points and presenting with confidence and clarity to healthcare points across the territory
- Developing KOL and acquiring key accounts
- Growing and maintaining sales figures within accounts across the territory, recognising new business prospects, producing leads and gaining accounts from competitor products
- Ensuring face-to-face and personal relationships with high level accounts
- Exchanging up-to-date information with colleagues such as selling campaigns and marketing incentives
- Ensuring customers are trained to use equipment and chasing to ensure equipment is functioning efficiently post sale
Experience and Skills Required for the Sales Specialist in Obstetrics
- 3 years sales experience in the medical device industry
- Practice in theatre sales and selling to up to consultant level
- Ability to demonstrate experience in new business development
- Familiarity of how to launch new innovations into the market
- Ability to deal with multiple product sales in a high pressured situation
- A go-getter with solid business acumen
- Extensive understanding of the NHS
- Organisational expertise with the ability to stick to deadlines
- Practice in Obstetrics (desirable not essential)
- Ideally located along the M62 corridor (desired not required)
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to be flexible with diary as the role involves overnight travel
- Must live within the territory
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Do not miss out on this life changing opportunity as a Sales Specialist in Women’s Obstetrics Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Nick on 0203 800 0509 today!