Job Title: Sales Specialist in Cardiology
Territory: East Anglia and North London
Salary: £40,000-45,000, £20K OTE, Company Car/ Car Allowance, iPhone, Laptop, Pension & Life Insurance
We’ve got an exciting opportunity as a Sales Specialist in Cardiology for an international global leader in Medical Devices. You’ll get brilliant experience working at a company that sees medical technology through the entire product cycle; from research to marketing.
You’ll develop your skills and hit target selling the most competitive products on the market. Our client promise to support your needs & wellbeing with a competitive corporate benefits package. If you want a fresh opportunity to excel with products that improve lives across the UK, this is role for you!
Job Description for the Sales Specialist in Cardiology:
The purpose of the Sales Specialist in Cardiology is to effectively increase sales & revenue whilst maintaining solid customer relations and increasing the company’s market share.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Sales Specialist in Cardiology:
- Achieving company & personal targets across the patch
- Creating business plans & setting targets for the territory
- Being an general product expert including on a technical level
- Selling products to a range of healthcare professionals at all levels to nurses & clinicians & theatre staff
- Maintaining accurate sales and activity records in line with departmental policy
Experience and Skills Required for the Sales Specialist in Cardiology:
- Previous experience in medical device sales
- Previous sales experience in Interventional Cardiology or the wider cardiology arena & catheterisation labs
- Strong networking & contact building skills
- Approachable with the ability to build strong & ongoing relationships with customers
- Ability to retain & develop existing accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Go-getter, driven with a great drive to succeed
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Sales Specialist in Cardiology today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Akbar on: 0203 800 0503
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.