SALES REPRESENTATIVE TRAUMA - SKANE / SOUTH SWEDEN
KEY PURPOSE OF ROLE
You will be responsible for driving and maximizing sales of Trauma products and follow up on existing customers in a defined territory in South-Sweden. The position requires the ability to assimilate and deliver a high level of knowledge about the products. The business is tender driven and pre tender activities, participation in tender submissions and implementation of won tenders is an important part of the role.
This is a field-based sales position with an expected time split of 80% with the customers and 20% office time. Flexibility and travelling domestic and occasionally Nordic and international is expected. The position reports to the Nordic Business Unit Director for Trauma based in Norway and you will have close contact with your colleagues in Sweden.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets by using a consultative sales approach and leadership in competitive situations
Work with and support all phases of the tender process
Stay up-to-date with in-depth knowledge of the territory, customers intelligence, business potential, purchasing protocols, competitor activity and market trend
Continuously assess the market to identify business opportunities and grow business in high volume existing customers
Develop and implement an Account Plan aligned to the company strategy
Continuously develop selling skills, liaise with colleagues to maximize cross-business opportunities and share best practice
Hold clinical meetings/training sessions, product demonstrations and provide technical advice and attend exhibition
We offer an exciting opportunity to work with market leading healthcare products in a tender driven competitive market place. You will work with highly skilled colleagues, have great independency and responsibility and a competitive compensation package. You will be trained in our products, materials and messaging.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years sales experience from the Healthcare Industry, preferably within the medical device sector selling to hospitals, educated nurse, degree in life sciences, business management or equivalent qualification
- Good knowledge and understanding of the challenges within the Health Care Sector
- Experience of working with tenders and compliance, account planning and budgeting
- Responsive to change and strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Business acumen and able to read and interpret data
- Team player, strong achievement drive and positive winning attitude
- Good level of IT literacy, Microsoft Office skills are essential
- Fluent in local language and medium to high level of written and spoken English
SHORTLIST DEADLINE 24/06/2016