Title: MRI & CT Field Service Engineer
Salary: £50,000 + Highly Competitive Corporate Benefits Package (Pension, Healthcare & much more!)
Location: UK Wide Roles including Cambridge area, Edinburgh & South West
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for an MRI & CT Field Service Engineer at a leading global provider of capital equipment and medical imaging devices. This opening will provide you with experiencing and training with the most cutting edge equipment on the market. You’ll be sure to enjoy this role with a competitive remuneration package and corporate benefits to equip you for success.
Job Description for the Field Service Engineer includes:
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) is completely responsible for the care and maintenance of the assigned equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities Field Service Engineer Includes:
- Performing preventative and corrective maintenance on diagnostic imaging systems
- Troubleshooting repair errors on systems
- Reporting on system analysis to deadline
- Working with customer services to maintain and improve high and ongoing company standards
- Building and maintaining solid relationships with on site medical staff
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times, including over the phone, on site and by completing service jobs to deadline
Experience and Skills Required for the Field Service Engineer includes:
- MRI and CT service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with new and existing customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with on site medial staff at all levels of seniority
- OEM trained
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity as a Field Service Engineer for a global market leader today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Dan on: 0203 800 0508
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.