Job Title: Regional sales manager - Capital equipment
Location: North East England
Industry: Medical Devices
Type: Perm/Contract - Permanent
Salary: Dependant on experience + 20% uncapped OTE, Company car scheme, pension, Healthcare and more.
- Managing an award winning Capital sales team
- Develop relationships with key customers in orthopaedics
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Business planning and time management
- Organising and conducting trainings, surgical/theatre participation, view surgeries and workshops
- Recruitment for the team
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Spend large amounts of time in a theatre setting
- Build rapport with orthopaedic consultants and team members.
Candidate Must Have's
- Strong orthopaedic/ sales/management experience
- Proven track record in winning new business
- Stable career track record in capital sales or Orthopaedics
- History of achievement
- Orthopaedic or capital sales experience
- Based on patch.
- Candidates must be dynamic, credible, hard-working and with an excellent personality
- A "Winning" attitude.
- Close knit award winning team
- Excellent products and service
- European company experience huge growth
Apply now by sending your CV to us below!
Contact details: 0203 8000 507
Name: Simon Broadway