Salary: £35,000 + 40% sonus. Car, 25 days A/L, pension, life assurance & more.
You’ll be working as a Regional Business Manager for the world's largest provider of dialysis medical equipment. They’re a German Company offering the most cutting edge medical technology across the globe and proudly feature on the Frankfurt and New York Stock Exchange.
Our Client are dedicated to their employees offering competitive salaries and excellent training opportunities. They value a good work/life balance and a diverse workforce due to the success that comes with a mix of backgrounds, ideas and experiences.
Job Description for the Regional Business Manager:
The purpose of the role of Regional Business Manager is to actively promote, generate and meet company sales targets across the entire product range, whilst achieving personal and company objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Regional Business Manager includes:
- Promoting, producing and meeting targets across the entire product range.
- Managing accounts and developing a portfolio of prospects
- Developing strong, longstanding relationships within the organisation and with clients and customers at all levels.
- Protecting existing customers from competitors and informing Regional Territory Managers of emerging sales opportunities
- Understanding business strategy and identifying future technical support partners within the medical device industry
- Co-ordinating and organizing products for evaluation.
- Liaising with the Clinical Specialist and discussing territory activity and up-to-date therapy developments
- Presenting reports to management on all activity demonstrating effective growth to internal stakeholders.
- Delivering engaging presentations that are informative and emotionally appealing
- Finding appropriate events and exhibitions to promote technical products
- Keeping up to date with trends in the industry through networking and research.
- Attending personal development reviews, establishing objectives and being accountable for achieving them.
Experience and Skills Required for the Regional Business Manager includes:
- Proven sales experience in selling & market growth capital equipment into the NHS.
- Knowledge and familiarity of NHS and NHS procurement practices
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work closely with senior medical staff and key opinion leaders
- Field based position so a highly driven and motivated, self-starter.
- Working knowledge of CRRT/Renal therapies(desired not required)
- RGN, (desirable not essential)
- Nursing experience in Renal or Critical Care desirable & ITU experience (desired not required)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Critical Care or Renal course qualification (desired not required)
- CIM (fundaments in Marketing) or other recognized sales course (desired not required)
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Regional Business Manager today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Dani on: 0203 800 0505
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.