Job Title: RA Associate (QMS & Technical Files)
Industry: Medical Devices
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20-25K, pension, healthcare and further benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a specialist career path as a RA Associate focusing on Technical Files and supporting the overall Quality Management System. You will be working for an international medical devices company who are specialists in Class III Medical Devices.
Our client have been established for over 30 years and are a provider of an exciting range of products and services to healthcare providers and patients; focusing on reconstruction, theatre accessories and infection control. Our client have grown to become a renowned leader within these markets.
You will be working in great facilities and a stunning region within the UK for a great work life balance.
Looking for an exciting and rewarding career? This is a great time platform to kick start a career in Medical Device Regulatory Affairs with an international organisation. At the same time you will become experienced in broader aspects of the overall Quality Management System. As a RA Associate you will be joining an experienced and dynamic team of Regulatory and Quality professionals.
There's never been a better time to start! The RAQA department is in the middle of exciting new projects as the company expand their product portfolio internationally across numerous markets.
You will be enjoying the variety of international markets and regulations whilst testing yourself within Class III medical devices.
The company provide comprehensive inductions, training and development programmes harnessed by a strong team ethic and support.
Duties and Responsibilities of the RA Associate (Registrations):
- Management of CAPAs in the business
- Supporting the Quality Management sub-function in the development of internal procedures and processes in line with global regulatory requirements
- Management of the company's Master Document Files, document control files and records
- Management and control of data and documents and their on time publication
- Support the compilation & submission of data in relation to the Packaging and Waste Directive
- Assisting in the implementation of departmental objectives
RA Associate Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Science or Engineering Degree
- 2+ years' of work experience required in a structured process driven role
- Some experience with document control including managing the release process
- Training in Quality or Regulatory related fields would be advantageous
- Regulatory affairs /Regulatory Compliance experience desirable
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.