Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: up to €52000 per year + benefits
You will be working as a Quality Assurance Officer in an International Medical Device Company
As a Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for
- Support the setup of international Quality Management System.
- Trend analysis and metrics to monitor quality system performance.
- Interpreting and guiding the implementation of quality policies and procedures and ensuring that policies and procedures implemented, are in compliance with appropriate regulations.
- Interpreting and implementing quality procedures, managing quality systems and assisting in facilitating regulatory compliance and system inspections and/or quality systems support.
- Developing and providing solutions to a variety of problems of diverse scope based on expert knowledge of the specific processes and compliance boundaries.
- Maintaining oversight of the qualification status of vendors and the supplier Quality contracts.
- Performing supplier quality and qualification audits.
- Supporting other groups on the completion of Annual Review and Annual Product Reports.
To apply for the role of Quality Assurance officer you will have
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance Quality Control and or Quality Management, in the medical devices sector;
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and /or tissue sector is an pre.
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory standards and their impact on product quality and compliance (i.e. GMP guidelines, ISO 13485, European Directive 2004/23)
- Expert in quality systems (i.e. change control, CAPA, deviations, etc.)
- Expert in internal and external audits
- Outstanding command of the English language (written and spoken).
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Quality Assurance Officer APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Simon Broadway for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 507 or email me on Simon@projectusconsulting.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.