A great opportunity with an ambitious Medical Device company specialising in a high growth niche product/ therapy area.
This is the chance to join a vibrant and growing department, playing a pivotal role in the product development strategy.
Job Title: Quality Engineer (Electronics)
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Circa 40K
Benefits: Comprehensive range of corporate benefits
- Participating in testing activities across the sub-disciplines of systems and Electronic engineering
- The generation of test plans, specifications and protocols, test execution logs, test reports and problem reports.
- Proposing and implementing test strategies synced with system architecture, risk analysis and test tools.
- Working with engineering, regulatory and risk, commercial, operational and quality colleagues to develop the traceability between product requirements, design and test items.
- Raising Problem Reports and Non-conformity Reports to address product quality concerns and quality management system concerns.
- Flexible responding to assigned tasks.
- Education to first class degree or equivalent level
- Experience in electromechanical system development lifecycle processes
- Experience of using requirements and test management systems
- Ability and willingness for .occasional domestic and international travel
- Full, clean, driving license
- Using issue management systems or product lifecycle management systems.
- document control systems
- Experience within the medical device industry, or other stringent/ safety critical industry
- Experience of working with PEMS (Programmable Electrical Medical Systems) or high-integrity embedded systems i.e. complex devices requiring multidisciplinary development effort (mechanical engineering, software, electronics, system, integration, pneumatics, fluid mechanics, etc.)
If this exciting opportunity and pioneering company sounds like the one for you do not hesitate! APPLY NOW!
For questions regarding this role please call James Powell: 02038000509.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.