This is a huge opportunity to shape and influence within our Clients European Design and Manufacturing operations.
Projectus are partnering with a hugely successful Medical Device Company who specialise in the design and contract manufacturing of components and finished products for a broad range of therapy areas.
This is an environment of innovation and in response to increasing demands of a rapidly growing business, we are searching for a strong and experienced Engineering Operations professional for a dynamic Management position. The role will be managing a broad range of functions for their European sites including Design Assurance, New Product Introduction and Supplier and Customer Management.
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Netherlands (North)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Circa 75-80K Euros, negotiable
Benefits: Pension, excellent annual leave allowance and benefits
Program Manager (Global) Responsibilities
Program and Project Management
The Program Manager manages numerous and large-scale projects and programs for Design & Development and /or New Product Introduction; working to budgets and time schedule.
- Create, execute and revise projects to deliver against changing needs and requirements.
- Manage and monitor critical aspects of programs in conjunction with Project Managers.
- Identify required capabilities and resources for deliverables.
- Manage the investments and execution timeline of the project.
- Facilitate effective and timely communication among engineering, design, internal suppliers, external suppliers and customers.
- Project Manage from start to finish with Customers: Identify customer needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Manage day-to-day customer interaction, expectations and change requests
- Manage the execution of validations and associated tests for the pre-production phase in close collaboration with Design Assurance and or other related/relevant disciplines.
- Ensure the development of the product is in line with the scope/specification and expectations of the customer.
- Coordinate the development of engineering data.
- Manage the timeline of the development in line with the scope of the project
Finance & Reporting
- Management of the Program/Projects to agreed budget delivering agreed contribution margin
- Prepare quoting material for Sales & Marketing in close collaboration with Proposal Development
- Report project status to Engineering Manager.
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further questions regarding this role please call James Powell: 02038000509.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We are a niche business providing a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates within Medical Technology spaces.
We are passionate about finding the right role for you.