Product Manager Role
- Lead the product management activities of the local operations
- Marketing activities management of new and existing product lines
- Development of product opportunities to secure global success of product line
- Organization of workshops, trainings, on product demonstrations with distributors and surgeons
- Management of KOL network, distributors, and setting up of new KOL's
- International product management
- Product portfolio management, including strategic prioritisations, forecasting, supply chain management, line extensions, etc.
- Forecast sales volumes and financial budgets
- Build customer relationships and identify business opportunities for growth
- Market development and business plans, as well as other product management related activities
- Participating in, or leading various project teams
- contribution on the scientific and technical marketing of our products on various platforms
- report directly to Business Director.
- Ideal location: out of Amsterdam.
- The company is expecting the ideal candidate to actively cooperate with multidisciplinary internal business partners spread over the different entities within our group of companies.
Expected travel TIME up to 15%.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor's or master's degree. PhD / MBA is a plus
- Min. 8 years of product management experience. Experience in an international role in a top 20 medtech company is a must
- Min. 5 years of project management experience
- Demonstrated performance delivering on revenue, market share and/or profitability objectives
- Experience in developing and implementing yearly business plans, including goal definition, strategies, and tactics required
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and execute multiple simultaneous deliverables and work in a demanding environment
- Desirable knowledge of biomaterials and implants for applications in orthopaedic, dental and/or trauma field. Domain knowledge of wound care and cardio is a plus
- Possesses a solid global network of KOLs and distributors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, other (European) languages are a plus
Strong management capabilities, solid analytical ability, strong business, stakeholder manager, pragmatic, influential, self-starter, dynamic, driven, motivated to learn, and continuously improve.