Are you a successful medical professional with Neuro/ stroke prevention knowledge with a particular interest in joining a leading innovator within Neurovascular technologies? Do you want to be a part of an 40% year on year growth international business with genuine career development opportunities? If so apply below to this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Job Title: Neurovascular - Market Development Manager UK
Industry: Medical Devices
Package: £65K + £20K Bonus uncapped, Car/ Car Allowance, Phone, Laptop, Pension + More!
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in neuroscience, biology, biomedical engineering or related discipline.
- At least 3 - 5 years demonstrated sales success in medical neuro sales
- Demonstrate an up to date understanding of healthcare system, healthcare market and trends, included advanced knowledge of the NHS
- Patient Pathway knowledge
- Previously help a regional/ national position is desirable
The main objective of the market development manager is to drive referrals into high market share centres for assessment for our client's device. The aim of providing this value added service to key centres is to help facilitate shifting the sales team's conversations from one of cost savings with the hospital trust to being a partner in revenue generation for the trust with a view to increase device sales.
Please contact our cardiovascular consultant Akbar Ali for details:
Telephone: 0203 800 0503