You will be driven and a strong team player joining a global leading medical company.
An enthusiastic IT Engineer with the ability to respond quickly and resourcefully to our internal and external customers, who has a passion to make a real difference and influence positive change for patients, surgeons, healthcare providers.
Work alongside the most talented and dedicated teams share a common commitment to make a positive impact in operations and the success of the products and services we provide.
Skills & Requirements
- Experienced with VMWare, MS Office, Outlook email client, SQL Server, Windows Server 2008/2012, Cisco CCNA/P with IPT experience
- Troubleshooting, Windows installation, deployment, migration and upgrades
- Monitor and maintain network and server performance levels
- Maintain and monitor daily backup systems ensuring all scheduled jobs complete and rectify problems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft WSUS technologies and Sophos Anti-Virus technologies
- Experience of a manufacturing environment
- Experienced with Cisco IOS and Router/Switch configuration, etc
- LAN/WAN technologies TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, PPP/PPTP, MPLS, VPN, etc
- Must be experienced in supporting a Sage Line 1000 ERP system
Click to apply now if you are an IT Engineer with a MCSA/MCSE and strong knowledge of VMware with a passion to work for a global leading company.
If you'd like a confidential chat or more information regarding this exciting opportunity call Rakesh Mistry at 0203-8000-509.