Job Title: Infusion Clinical Specialist
Territory: North West England
Industry: Medical Devices and Sales
Salary: £25,000-£32,000 (negotiable) + Company Car or Car Allowance, Phone, Laptop, Pension, Private Healthcare
Working as an Infusion Clinical Specialist, you’ll get the chance to work for a growing medical device company whose products are used in haematology, pain management, nutrition & more.
Want to advance your career? You’ll be sure to hit target at a company enjoying huge growth, multiple product roles outs & place the most portable infusion products across the UK. Our Client are committed to personal development & provide a range of corporate benefits to support your day & improve general wellbeing.
Job Description for the Infusion Clinical Specialist
The Clinical Specialist is responsible for supporting, educating, & training product users) across the North West UK.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Infusion Clinical Specialist includes:
- Working with distributors to provide clinical support to customers in pre & post-sales situations.
- Assisting customer’s onsite during product installation and validation runs.
- Delivering training classes that will enable users to fully perform on the system
- Assisting with product demonstrations and providing clinical advice in person or on the phone
- Effectively planning and maintaining training standards within Company Guidelines
- Participating in the development of customer training tools and advising on clinical tools for future products and services.
- Developing strong relationships with sales agents to support all sales activities both pre and post sales
- Assisting customers during product installation & validation runs.
- Troubleshooting &resolving problems with speed
- Ensuring compliance with company requirements and health and safety regulations
- Keeping up-to-date on clinical knowledge through networking, researching and attending industry conferences.
- Completing activity reports in line with the company’s CRM system
Experience and Skills Required for the Infusion Clinical Specialist
- Band 6 nurse and above with infusion/IV experience
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to network and build long standing relationships with confidence
- A proactive and driven individual with a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Proficient in I.T and MS Office
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this career enhancing opportunity as an Infusion Clinical Specialist Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Dani in: 0203 800 0505
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.