A superb opportunity for an ambitious Engineering professional to join an international leader in Medical Devices.
This is an opportunity to play a key role; leading on the coordination and management of the Plant Maintenance (PM) programme, reporting to the Production Manager and partnering with the Engineering teams.
Job Title: Engineering Maintenance Coordinator
Salary: Up to 40K
Benefits: Comprehensive range of corporate benefits
- Develop, maintain and improve the preventative maintenance planning process within the site and establish key performance indicators for equipment reliability, maintenance performance and maintenance planning.
- Develop and maintain processes for tracking the completion of critical PM's and assessing the risks of missed or late PM's.
- Develop costs and time reports for planned maintenance and participate in budgeting.
- Responsible for ensuring proper documentation is maintained for procedures relative to PM.
- Works with worldwide engineering expansion teams to deliver accurate plans and the correct allocation of spares in SAP.
- Lead root cause analysis working with the technical teams.
- Coordinates the phase out of maintenance, equipment and spares in the PM module of SAP
- Conduct training for PM system completion across Production and Engineering
- Continually improve the planned maintenance programme to improve maintenance effectiveness, efficiency and costs.
- Comply with all local BD quality policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of sound quality assurance principles.
- Experience in preventative maintenance and equipment management.
- Experience with utilizing computerised planning systems (SAP) and statistical analysis.
- Fault finding/problem solving skills
- Continuous Improvement/Lean Manufacturing.
If this huge opportunity sounds like the one for you then do not hesitate! APPLY NOW!
For questions regarding this role please call James Powell: 02038000509.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.