Job Title: Clinical Application Specialist (Nursing Background - Endoscopy)
Location: London and South East
Industry: Medical Devices/Healthcare industry
Salary: £30 - £35k pa with a commission structure of £12000, company car, healthcare, pension, laptop, mobile.... excellent package!
Job Description & responsibilities of the Clinical Application Specialist in Endoscopy.
- Perform on-site training of key operators and end users in the use of Endoscopic product offerings.
- Work closely with nurses and clinical staff and other professional staff to ensure the proper and efficient operation of company products.
- Provide and maintain documentation to support customer training and business unit requirements.
- Provide feedback to Sales, Service, Marketing, Engineering and Product Line management on equipment issues and customer concerns via written and verbal communication.
- Provide additional training and consultation services, contributing to Professional Services revenue goals.
- Participate in special projects for customer and product line development as requested.
- Product demonstration and trade show support
- Work with your team and colleagues to gain customer acceptance of product.
- Provide on-going support to resolve application related and image quality concerns on both a product and system level.
Candidate Must Have's for the Clinical Application Specialist in Endoscopy.
- Over 3+ years of experience working in a clinical setting - ideally clinical nurse, clinical trainer.
- A working knowledge of Windows operating systems and applications to include Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience of training individuals on medical equipment.
- Full UK driving licence
Would be an advantage to have the following for the Clinical Application Specialist in Endoscopy.
- 2+ years of commercial experience.
- Bachelor's degree is desirable
- Previous experience in clinical applications or in particular with endoscopic equipment.
Renowned for their fantastic company culture, my client is part of globally recognised organisation who provide a wide range of Healthcare services. Having had over a 10 internal promotions last year they are offer great opportunity to progress as well as obtaining talented individuals who possess a passion to help make a difference.
If you're keen on joining an organisation where you aren't just a number actually part of the business then do not hesitate to call me today.
If this is something that interests you apply now and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity for a long term career!
Deadline for this role - Tuesday 17th January.
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512