We are partnering with an ambitious and fast-growing Medical Device company specialising in a defined and lucrative niche. They are searching for an experienced Engineer specialising in disposables / single-use devices to play a key role within their growing Engineering department.
This is a hugely exciting environment and company who are passionate about continual innovation, providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
Job Title: Disposables Engineer
Location: West Midlands
Benefits: Comprehensive range of corporate benefits
- Collaborate with team members to maintain and develop disposable/machine sensing systems
- Oversee dialysate cartridge specification, design and testing
- Oversee verification and validation testing of all disposables and processes, both internally and the manufacturing partner(s).
- Manage disposables tooling and production equipment including design, procurement and commissioning.
- Review and define appropriate in line and end of line test procedures; according to process stability, production volume, and risk reduction.
- Oversee IQ/OQ/PQ activities
- Responsibility for design or manufacturing process Non Conformities and associated corrective actions.
- Degree qualified materials specialist or related engineering or scientific discipline.
- Working knowledge of BS EN ISO 13485, 14971, ideal if this includes BS EN 60601
- Experience with high volume manufacturing ideally including injection moulding of acrylics.
- Knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes; injection moulding, hotplate welding, ultrasonic welding, solvent bonding, sterilisation (EtO, Gamma, E beam).
- Extensive manufacturing process development experience in a high volume environment.
- Manufacturing methods/process definition, validation, auditing and approval.
- Additionally looking for a team player and good communicator; within and innovative and fast pace environment.
If this exciting opportunity and pioneering company sounds like the one for you do not hesitate! APPLY NOW!
For questions regarding this role please call James Powell: 02038000509.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.