Title: Critical Care Sales Specialist
Location: South East England and London/East Anglia (Including Southampton/Norwich)
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 + £10K OTE, Car & Corporate Benefits
You’ll get the opportunity to work as a Sales Specialist for a British company enjoying international success in the medical device market. Our Client are involved across the product life cycle from research to marketing.
Want a rewarding career? You’ll be sure to hit target at an award winning company selling world class products at just prices. The company value individual contributions & are after people who want to share & add to business growth. If you want to grow & reap the rewards of a competitive corporate benefits package this is the role for you!
Job Description for the Critical Care Sales Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Critical Care Sales Specialist in the South East England territory. The primary responsibility for the role is to manage existing accounts and to drive business development through high sales across the patch.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Critical Care Sales Specialist
- Working with non-invasive diagnostic equipment and anaesthesia consumables
- Driving business development and increasing product sales
- Developing solid, ongoing relationships with new and existing customers
- Maximising existing accounts and closing pending opportunities
- Selling into hospitals & successfully negotiating with medical staff at all levels
- Keeping up-to-date on products and procedures
- Building contacts and networking with key opinion leaders within the critical care arena
- Create effect work plans with figures to achieve target & increasing the market share
- Developing account plans to utilise customer potential
- Keeping up-to-date on clinical knowledge through networking, researching and attending industry conferences
Skills and Experience Required for the Critical Care Sales Specialist include:
- Ability to demonstrate a successful track record in account development
- Sold into hospital theatres and worked with/sold to anaesthetists & theatre staff
- Clinical or critical care background (desired not required)
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills to engage customers and develop key accounts
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Ability to adhere to company values and fit into a dynamic and friendly team
- Need to have good access to M25
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Critical Care Specialist Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Dani on: 0203 800 0505
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.