We are partnering with a very well-established client on a fantastic Compliance & Contracts Administrator opportunity offering great ownership over your career within a leading and progressive company.
Job Title: Compliance & Contracts Administrator
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: 25K-30K, company benefits & more!
Established for over 25 years this Medical Device Company offers the Support and efficiency of a Blue-chip that is ran with the autonomous nature of a small start-up environment. This is a dynamic work environment with plenty of diversity to your work and the opportunity to progress internally.
Job Description for the Compliance & Contracts Administrator?:
The primary responsibility for the Compliance & Contracts Administrator is to proactively oversee the effective administration of key focus areas:
1.Compliance and Business Improvements:
- risk management, compliance initiatives, insurance, information security, and health & safety)
2. contracts administration support:
- 3rd party contracts management, sales tendering, reduction of costs, risks and lost opportunities, improvement of operational efficiency and productivity,
- enhancement of gains from sales pricing and distributor contracted agreements to maximise profitability
Overall improvement of our level of compliance with legal / regulatory requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Compliance & Contracts Administrator includes:
- Proactive management of existing and new high value/high risk 3rd Party Contracts e.g. Distributor Agreements / Principal Agency Contracts.
- Ensure their collation and compliance with regulatory and business policy requirements.
- To also effectively manage the cyclical renewal processes.
Sales Tenders Contracts Administration:
- Applies to a set portfolio for the Orthopaedics, Endoscopy, Critical Care and Scientific Business Units.
- Compile and manage the tender process to ensure completion and compilation within required timescales (as per the requirements of the Tenders SOP).
Compliance Administration Support:
- Effective administrative support in the areas of Insurance, Health & Safety, Risk Management, Compliance Fulfilment.
- Ensuring aligned and robust performance metrics, collated targets and consolidated data, adequate data integrity or cleansing (as required), collation of required data across multiple sources on a routine basis, analysis of data, interpretation of data into meaningful business performance indicators, drawing up KPI & BI reports (summary and exception based reporting) (routine scheduled or ad-hoc).
Experience and Skills Required for the Compliance & Contracts Administrator
- Business Administration degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Knowledge of Data Analysis and reporting I.e. a working / applied knowledge of best practices in database modelling, data collation, cleansing and data / trend analysis and reporting using multiple systems.
- Effective interpretation of data into management information and a good command of writing written or publishing of online reports / Dashboards is a key development requirement in this role.
- Experience / exposure to legal or contractual agreements would be advantageous.
- A strong tender contracts administration background with relevant experience would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of NHS Procurement and tender processes would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in an efficient manner in a busy environment with a need for strong coordination, time management and applied analytical and administration skills.
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Excellent initiative and ability to act proactively to queries and instructions with the emphasis on delivering excellent customer service.
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as an Compliance & Contracts Administrator Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call James Powell on: 0203 8000509
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.