We've got a brand new exciting opportunity as a Clinical Theatre Practitioner for a well an established, fast growing British organisation. Having consistently achieved year on year growth, they are constantly looking to expand their Clinical team to work within Anaesthesia, Endoscopy and Cardiology.
If you're looking for an organisation who possess a fantastic company culture who offer you the chance to travel across the UK whilst enjoying a handsome packages then this could be the next step for you!
Job Title: Clinical Theatre Practitioner
Salary: Circa £30k - £38K per annum, pension, healthcare, plus fantastic additional benefits.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A professional qualification as either a Registered Nurse or an Operating Department Practitioner with an ACTIVE PIN.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in 2 areas: Anaesthetics/Endoscopy/Theatre Scrub/ODP/Recovery
- Holder of a current full driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility on travel
- Ability to work autonomously & independently
Duties & Responsibilities includes:
- Responsibility for ensuring products/units remain operational by making sure that all equipment are functioning properly and that the environment is safe and clean.
- Responsible for reporting untoward incidents where appropriate.
- Develop clinical practice by sharing knowledge with co-professionals and participate in the clinical audit process.
- Develop and maintain good communication and relationships with all colleagues.
- To ensure that CPD is annually kept up to date in line with National Guidelines.
- To be the representative of the company on a day to day basis with the host hospital.
- Needs to be willing to learn complimentary skills to include endoscopy and ward nursing.
- To work within an Endoscopy or ward environment when required.
- Any other reasonable duties you are asked to perform.
Sound like you?
Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Theatre Practitioner Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Jack Marskell on: 0203 8000 504 or 07414988641 |
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.