Job Title: Clinical Support Specialist in Vascular
Location: South East - South Thames, Surrey, Hampshire, Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex,
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 + bonus of £12,000 OTE
Benefits: Company car, mobile phone, laptop, private healthcare, pension
Renowned for their fantastic company culture, my client are part of globally recognised organisation who provide a wide range of Healthcare services. Having had over a 10 internal promotions last year they are offer great opportunity to progress as well as obtaining talented individuals who possess a passion to help make a difference. If you're keen on joining an organisation where you aren't just a number actually part of the business then do not hesitate to call Jack apply!
Job Description for the Clinical Support Specialist in Vascular
- Provide clinical training and support to surgeons in clinical use of company products.
- Work closely with the sales team
- Support product presentations working with the sales team
- Promote the correct use of products and instruments
- Organize and conduct trainings, surgical/theatre participation and workshops
Experience and Skills Required for the Clinical Support Specialist in Vascular
- Understanding of the hospital theatre environment
- Understanding of the NHS
- ODP/Nursing/Healthcare background would be desirable
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Support Specialist in Orthopaedics Today!
Deadline for applications Sunday 17th April 2016
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Jack Marskell on: 0203 8000504 or 07414988641
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.