Job Title: Clinical Support Specialist in Orthopaedics
Location: North West - Manchester, Oswestry, Preston, Chorley, Liverpool, North Wales
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 plus car allowance, £8-10,000 bonus, mobile phone, laptop, pension
My client is in an exciting growth phase with fantastic new products. They are a global orthopaedics company growing their presence in many different markets. They work closely as a team to provide class leading support to surgeons and nursing staff through orthopaedic joint replacement surgery.
Job Description for the Clinical Support Specialist in Orthopaedics
- Provide clinical training and support to surgeons in clinical use of company products.
- Drive and support sales targets working closely with the sales team
- Support product presentations working with the sales team
- Promote the correct use of products and instruments
- Organize and conduct trainings, surgical/theatre participation and workshops
Experience and Skills Required for the Clinical Support Specialist in Orthopaedics
- Understanding of the hospital theatre environment
- Understanding of the NHS
- Orthopaedic scrub nurses would be desirable
- Physiotherapist, Osteopath or similar backgrounds would also be desirable
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Support Specialist in Orthopaedics Today!
Deadline for applications Tuesday 2nd February 2016
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call David Ebanks on: 0203 8000511 or 07585 604713.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.