Job Title:Clinical Application Specialist (Sonographer Background)
Industry:Medical Devices/Healthcare industry
Salary:Very competative basic salary depending on experience and skills, fully expenced company car or a car allowance, private health insurance, private pension, laptop, mobile phone, daily sustenance allowance and home broadband allowance.
Job Description & responsibilities of the Clinical Application Specialist:
- Perform on-site training of key operators and end users in the use of ultrasound product offerings.
- Work closely with radiologists, clinicians and other professional staff to ensure the proper and efficient operation of Company products.
- Provide and maintain documentation to support customer training and business unit requirements.
- Provide feedback to Sales, Service, Marketing, Engineering and Product Line management on equipment issues and customer concerns via written and verbal communication.
- Provide additional training and consultation services, contributing to Professional Services revenue goals.
- Participate in special projects for customer and product line development as requested.
- Product demonstration and trade show support
- Work with your team and colleagues to gain customer acceptance of product.
- Provide on-going support to resolve application related and image quality concerns on both a product and system level.
Candidate Must Have's for the Clinical Application Specialist:
- Over 3+ years of experience working in a clinical setting as an Ultrasound Sonographer.
- A working knowledge of Windows operating systems and applications to include Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience of training individuals on medical equipment.
- Regular travel up to 75%.
- Current RDMS certification in good standing.
- Full UK driving licence
- HCPC registered
Would be an advantage to have the following for the Clinical Application Specialist:
- 2+ years of commercial experience.
- Bachelor's degree is desirable
- Additional certifications in RVT, RDCS will be given preference.
My client are one of the world's leading producers of diagnostic medical systems, including Ultrasound, dedicated musculoskeletal MRI and Healthcare IT Systems. Creativity, highly technological skills and a strong commitment to the medical and scientific community are key reasons we've gained leadership positions in Cardiovascular Care, Radiology, Women's Healthcare, Internal Medicine, Emergency Care, Intensive Care, Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Podiatry.
As part of an expansive global growth strategy the company are looking to grow its UK operation significantly, by delivering in excess of double digit growth, to double its turnover and market share by 2019.
If this is something that interests you apply now and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity for a long term career!
Deadline for all applications: Wednesday 3rd August
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512