Clinical Application Specialist - Mammography
As a Clinical Applications Specialist in Mammography you'll train and support Radiographers across London and the South East.
The company produce market leading full field digital X-ray systems and are known for their high standards, excellent training, professional working environment and gold-standard product range.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY!
Clinical Applications Specialist RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Train and educate new and existing customers (Radiographers) on leading mammography machines
- Support demonstrations during sales congresses
- Demonstrate the equipment and explain the features.
- Support the sales process by giving product demonstrations and clinical support
- Plan clinical application training tailored to customer needs together with the sales specialist and installation team, and performs the application training for customer's onsite
- Build loyal relationships with customers and provide a high standard of support.
- Document training information in reports to feedback to sales team, technical teams and if needed product development
- Work closely with colleagues, manage your own diary and visit customers across your region on a daily basis (typically Monday - Friday, 9-5).
As exclusive supplier of world leading medical manufacturers, the company are able to provide state of the art products ranging from high end medical imaging diagnostic equipment, PAC's & RIS, medical consumables & diagnostic instruments.
They provide excellent training and ongoing support for their employees, with genuine opportunities for career development.
REQUIREMENTS of the clinical application specialist:
- Qualified Radiographer with recent or current experience of scanning patients and / or training customers on medical imaging systems.
- As well as being a qualified and experienced Radiographer it's also important that you have excellent communication skills, take pride in your work and deliver a high level of customer care.
- Well organised and happy to drive most days, you will visit customer sites across London.
PACKAGE for the Clinical applciation specialist:
- Negotiable basic salary, fully expensed company car, mobile phone, laptop, pension etc.
- Regular product and skills training, and annual appraisals
- The chance to work with state of the art medical equipment.
If this amazing opportunity interests you the call Catherine today for a chat and more information.
Deadline for all applications - Friday 5th August
Name: Catherine Campbell