Job Title: Business Development Manager in Orthopaedics
Location: North East and Yorkshire
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £50,000 to £70,000 DOE plus bonus and extensive company benefits
We've got an exciting opportunity as a Business Development Manager in Orthopaedic Hip & Knee & Shoulder Reconstruction at a global leading medical device company. The company have a large market share in the orthopaedic arena and produce high quality competitive implants. This a new position due to expansion of the team to drive business to a new level.
Job Description for the Business Development Manager in Orthopaedic Hip & Knee Reconstruction
- Making a difference to patient outcomes and supporting a highly trained clinical team.
- Driving change with procurement and clinical management using clinical data and business proposals.
- Building strong business relationships with key Surgeons, Theatre Managers, Procurement leads & where appropriate, hospital management
- Driving & achieving sales targets for the defined territory
- Developing a territory business plan and constantly identifying new business opportunities with new customers
- Holding clinical meetings/training sessions to showcase and demonstrate key products ensuring their safe & effective usage
- Coordinate, negotiate & develop commercial pricing proposals and tender submissions for territory accounts
Experience and Skills Required for the Business Development Manager in Orthopaedic Hip & Knee Reconstruction
You will be an experienced sales professional with a demonstrable track record within the Medical Device sales and a great knowledge of working with the NHS. We are also looking for a proven track record in selling.
- Must be a joint reconstruction, spine or trauma sales representative.
- Track record of winning new business within the theatre environment.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Experience forging strategic partnerships and trusting relationships with surgeons
- Self-motivation, strong communication/presentation skills and the ability to interpret data.
- Ability to influence key opinion leaders and healthcare decision makers
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Business Development Manager in Orthopaedic Hip & Knee Reconstruction today!
DEADLINE FOR APPPLICATIONS is Wednesday 23rd March 2016
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call David Ebanks on: 0203 8000511 or 07585604713
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.