Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: South East England (Thames Valley, Bucks, Herts, Bedfordshire, Essex, Cambridge, Suffolk, Norfolk South East)
Industry: Medical Devices
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £36,000 + £10k commission if targets achieved (paid monthly and kicks in from 25% of target). Uncapped commission once 100% of target achieved plus additional opportunities if large new contracts won/ retained. Additional Product specific bonuses throughout the year also available
- Fully expensed Company Car will be provided with fuel card (private mileage to be paid for)
- Company Blackberry and laptop.
- Premiere Inn Business Card
- Company pension and private healthcare available after successful 6 months probationary period
A fantastic opportunity to work as a Business Development Manager for a highly successful Pressure Care company in the medical device industry. Our Client are specialists in pressure care equipment and are responsible for some of the most cost effective and innovative products on the market.
Our Client understand the value of individual employee contributions. They reward hard work with a generous incentive scheme and competitive corporate benefits to equip you for success and improve general wellbeing; therefore you need to be a tenacious individual with a drive for developing new business!
Job Description for the Business Development Manager.
The primary Responsibility of the Business Development Manager is to ensure the success of sales in line with the Business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Regional Business Manager Includes:
- Successfully selling company products into both the hospital and community setting
- Promote, produce and meet targets across the whole product range
- Develop new business within the territory in line with sales targets and management direction
- Confidently sell into a medical theatre setting to medical professionals at all levels of seniority
Skills and experience required for the Business Development Manager includes:
- Experience at management level in medical sales
- Ability to demonstrate a successful sales track record
- Experience liaising with Key Opinion Leaders across the medical arena
- Previous practise in covering large territories
- An understanding of the Acute and Community market place.
- A confident and dynamic self-starter who is target driven and motivated by numbers.
- Relationships and contacts in the Acute/Community setting (desired)
- Sales experience involving Tissue Viability/procurement contacts in both Acute and Community (desired)
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Do not miss out on this career enriching opportunity as a Business Development Manager Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Dani Hamblin on: 0203 8000505
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.