Job Title: Associate Territory Manager in Neuromodulation
Location: M62 Corridor (Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds)
Industry: - Medical Devices
Salary: - 25,000 - 30,000 basic, OTE of £10,000, Company car, company phone
We've got an exciting opportunity as an Associate Territory Manager at an international corporation that specialize in neuromodulation creating the next generation of vagus nerve stimulators.
Job Description for the Associate Territory Manager in Neuromodulation
The primary responsibility for the (Associate Territory Manager in Neuromodulation)
Duties & Responsibilities for the Associate Territory Manager in Neuromodulation includes:
- Increasing the awareness of the product
- Responsible for helping/assisting the territory manager in reaching and exceeding the quarterly and annual target.
- Visit and develop new accounts, physicians, surgeons, neurologists, and nurses that have the potential to refer patients
- Liaise with Patient Support groups and all relevant governmental bodies within your territory to foster awareness the product
- Organize and attend training for and meetings with health care professionals to enhance the knowledge of the device to ensure optimal treatment is provided
Experience and Skills Required for the Associate Territory Manager in Neuromodulation
- Must have demonstrated Success in Sales
- Must have Selling experience in a medical field is a plus, preferably in a consultative role (e.g. Neuroscience Sales, HIV Sales, Oncology Sales, Diabetes Nurse Educators), where daily accountabilities are established, measured and rewarded
- Desired Experience in hitting and surpassing targets
- Desired documented self-management
- Your solution oriented: natural ability to respond to and control unexpected situations, and take initiatives to implement the best resolution are superb.
- Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as an Associate Territory Manager in Neuromodulation Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Matthew on: 0203 8000 511
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.